National PCC Day 2016
Tickets - $55.00
Price includes buffet breakfast, classes, vendor showcase, lunch & snacks.
Educational workshops will be offered and counted towards a professional mailing certificate.
We are aligning the planets to make this a PCC Day that is out of this world.
Postal Presenter – Nancy Rettinhouse Vice President Employee Resource Management - USPS Headquarters
Pick 3 Education Classes below and receive a PCC Certificate:
- Mailer Scorecard (1 class) & Threshold Assessment class (2nd class) – class instructor: Lance Bell Program Manager Business Mailer Support – USPS Headquarters
- eInduction – class instructor: Darren Lawlor Vice President TC Delivers and USPS representative Don Dease Manager Business Mail Entry
- Shipping Services: Lithium Batteries & Hazardous Material Shipping, the Do’s and the Don’ts: –Patricia Fortin Product Classification Specialist - USPS Headquarters
- Hurricane Preparedness: Preparing for the Storm: – Ed Bloodsworth – News Channel 8 WFLA Meteorologist
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED): Every Second Counts – Bill Mallory – Fire Chief Treasure Island, FL
Vendor Space is available. Register your vendor space now!
3 foot table $175
Price includes lunch admission for one person
6 foot table $350
Price includes lunch admission for two people
All Sponsorship are SOLD OUT!
The Florida Aquarium
Universal Business Solutions
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
National Parcel Logistics, Inc.
Would you like to extend your stay in Treasure Island? The following hotels are available:
10700 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706
Bilmar Beach Resort
10650 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL 33706
TradeWinds Island Resort
10300 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706